Friday 7 September 2012

Counselling for Depression


Depression is more than an off day. It is an ongoing feeling of sadness that won’t go away and can have a really negative effect on a person’s life. Causes for depression differ from physical to physiological and social issues.

 The signs and symptoms can also vary –
  • Feelings of worthlessness
  • Lack of energy
  • A change in eating and sleeping patterns
  • Headaches, stomach upsets or chronic pain

What is common are the overwhelming feelings that can occur.  If these feelings are affecting your day to day life then it may be time to seek help.

By having counselling, you can talk openly about how you feel in a safe environment. I am a trained professional who will listen to you without judgement, so  you can be really honest. I will help you explore how you feel so that I can help you get to the route of the problem. I can then support you to identify the positive changes you can make to lead a more rewarding life.


I work flexibly with people in Waterloo, Central London and via Skype. Please 
contact me to book a session or to discuss your situation in more detail to see whether I can be of help.

http://jonnysibbring.co.uk/contact.html

Written by Jonny Sibbring

No comments:

Post a Comment