Thursday 1 March 2012

My Week of learning new things


 
This has been an interesting week as it was filled with a couple of new experiences.

Monday I took up Michele Roberts offer of joining a Psychic Development Workshop in Bethnal Green, which was the first of four workshops. Unfortunately some people did not arrive, so it was just two of us plus Michele (the tutor). 

I have not had much experience with this sort of thing, and being a mild sceptic I was a bit apprehensive, as I did not know what to expect. It turned out to be a lovely experience channelling energy and light down through the chakras and into the earth via the grounding chord. Michele is very passionate about what she does and guided us beautifully in our trances.

I must be honest, I don’t know whether I saw what I wanted to see, or did not feel/see anything where I was supposed to, but it was a lovely spiritual evening spent in the company of two lovely ladies. I do admit that I left feeling more energised, and did sleep very well that night.

I have been learning a lot about marketing and what that involves. It has made me aware of the fact that I am actually quite bad at it! It is very hard work and mind boggling to know where to start and what to do. Twitter and Facebook are doing my head in! Anyone willing to help or advise me on this aspect of marketing, I will be most grateful.

I met a lovely homeopath Cassie Everett through a case study client and went to see her yesterday as part of a therapy swap. I have never had much interaction with homeopaths (or homeopathy) except for the few remedies I have bought in the past. 

What a lovely experience, even though it went against my grain by having to open up about aspects of my life that I would rather keep to myself. But, I left feeling more energised and lighter in my heart. I will take the “remedies” she prescribed with an open mind and fingers crossed…

I spent the rest of the afternoon packing my therapy belongings which we carted off to the new office in the late evening to avoid the rush-hour traffic. That was hard work. Packing and unpacking, never mind three trips back to the car and negotiating a number of fire doors and stairs, but we managed...just.

If you want to see how nice the office is, please book an appointment with me, or a training session with Wolf.

What a week, but well worth it.

By Walter Black

Walter offers Health Kinesiology and Integrated Touch for Health, as well as Reiki. He still needs to still complete his EFT case studies in case anyone is interested. Please visit www.walter-black.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment